Monday, January 08, 2007

December 27!

December 27th was a day of ups and downs. I went to the doctor for my 3 month check up (even though I was a little over 3 1/2 months at the time.) I weighed in at 12 lbs. 15 oz. and 24 inches long. (75% for both) The doctor says that I am on schedule and actually a little ahead in some areas. This is good news for a "preemie"! But, I had to get 4 shots and also was told that I still need to wear my heart monitor. Nothing big...they just didn't like the old company that read the results, so they want to make sure that the new company gets good readings for their analysis.

When I got home, it was all smiles in my Bumbo!


I love to play with my new toys!


That didn't last for long, though! The shots must have kicked in!


Which led to some Tylenol and a nice nap! I couldn't even hold on to my trusty paci!

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: