Monday, February 05, 2007

Surfside Benefit

We went to Surfside this weekend to celebrate Great Great Grandma's 90th Birthday! Diva and Gringo couldn't fit us in their beach house because of all of the people who traveled just to celebrate with Grandma, so they rented one for us across the street. It was fun, but I look forward to spending A LOT of time at their house this summer!

Before we could enjoy Grandma's party, we went to a benefit for the EMT's and Police Dept. in Surfside. Here is a great pic of me and my Daddy!


I also got in a little nap while the "wonderful band" played. (That was sarcasm for those who didn't get the privelage of hearing the band!) Check out the new boots!



Mommy and I danced with Uncle Gordon during his birthday dance. (It is his birthday too!) Too bad you can't see me and can barely tell it is Mommy! I loved dancing!

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: