Sunday, June 10, 2007

Beach Time!

I finally got to get in the ocean! I have been to Diva and Gringo's beach house a million times...but the water has been too cold. So, this time I made it in the water, and I LOVED it! Here I am waiting for Mommy and Daddy to get situated. Hurry...those waves are calling!



Mommy got in with me...she was telling me how much she could use a little sun on those white legs! I have a better tan than she does!


This salt water is yummy...and the sand was good too. Too bad Mommy made me stop eating and drinking out of the ocean.

Berit enjoyed the beach too. She was not too sure of the waves...but she liked laying in the cool sand.


1 comment:

mandy said...

oh how we miss the beach!! we are thankful to atleast get over to san diego once a year to enjoy the ocean.
i can't wait to see what anna thinks of those waves this summer.