Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Big 1-0!

I am 10 months old today! What a great age that is! I am cutting my 2 top teeth (which makes me a little testy at times), I pull up and walk around the table, the wall, the chairs, anything basically, I say Mama and Dada, I am working on a little more hair (sort of) and I am a wonderful little girl (at least that is what my family says!) I eat lots of stuff now and have the chewing thing down, especially when you put your finger in there. What a great summer it has been, because I get to stay home with my Mommy and Daddy (except on the one day a week that they ship me out to day care, something about them needing time to do stuff around the house). And, a big bonus...my ears are finally clear, no more meds, I passed my hearing test, and I don't have to go back until January! It is just a great time around our house...I just wanted to update you all on my busy month.






No comments: