Monday, March 10, 2008

The Number "18"...

I was thinking about the number "18" all day today. Our Katie is 18 months, as of March 11. Wow! Time is certainly flying. I don't know why this seems like such a mile stone. But, a lot is changing right about now. First of all...day care is cheaper...woohoo! And, Katie is changing so much faster. She learns new words every day and surprises us with all of her talents constantly. She pointed to her eye the other day when asked where it was. I think that is because people are always commenting on her pretty eyes...but she gets it, which is what I mean. Things are really starting to click with her and it is so much fun. As usual, she eats like a champ, she loves strawberry milk (we learned that at the rodeo) and she is just the most amazing daughter I could ever ask for. We are not going to the doctor until the end of the month...so we will have her 18 month stats at that time. Until then...please keep checking back...I can't even imagine what 19, 20 or all of those bigger numbers have to offer!

Check it out...I am ready for spring!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.