Tuesday, April 15, 2008

19 Months...and Still Stylin'!

This post is a little late...but better late than never, right?!? 19 months is not THAT different from 18 months. Except, I say so many more words, I love to sing songs, and I am becoming more independent every day. I love to sing "I love you, you love me..." (and no, I have never watched Barney in my life...my teacher taught me that song), I try to sing my ABCs...but only Mommy and Daddy understand that one, and I talk and talk, especially if I have a phone. I am so busy and growing so much. Mommy had to go buy me a whole new wardrobe this weekend...24 month, 2T, 3T...I guess that means I am a pretty big girl! (The 3Ts are a little big...but will get me through the summer and fall...hopefully!) I am even trying to go peepee in the potty...I love the wiping part!

Here I am posing with an outfit that I picked out all on my own. T-shirt, diaper, and boots...of course! Don't I look like I am actually posing...I am working it!


Add the hat and the outfit is complete!


Mom, put the camera AWAY!


No comments: