Tuesday, August 05, 2008

My First Official Camping Trip

Mommy and Daddy figured that almost 2 is close enough for a REAL camping trip! So, we spent 3 full days and 3 nights roughing it on the Guadalupe River. It was fun...and I learned a lot about bugs and tents.

Here I am eating the eggs that Mommy cooked on the grill...and contemplating my day on the river...


Ahhh...the river feels GOOD! A little cold...but nice! By the way...please ignore my really ugly river shoes...they were all we could find.


Daddy took me tubing for the first time. I was probably the only sober person on a tube at this point in the river...we were very close to the last public river exit. Man...there was some good people watching from our perch!

A little art work to complement our site. By the way...Mommy was a ding dong and left my crayons out in the heat. They all melted together and formed one giant ugly color! Don't worry...she already bought me some new ones.

Mommy just likes this picture of me concentrating on my art...and my raggedy hair...this is true camping style!


No comments: