Thursday, April 09, 2009

Brooklyn Update!

I went to Dr. Rowe yesterday for my 29 week check-up (random time...but I go every 4 weeks for ultrasounds and checks)...and everything was great. Brooklyn is actually on the bigger side of the scale. Measuring between 60%-70% on most of her measurements. She is more the size of a 30 weeker...which is great. Heart, brain, tummy and insides all look good. We even had some extra time...so I got to see a 4-D picture of her. Her knee was up to her nose...so we couldn't print too many good 4-Ds. But, trust me...she is a cutie! She looks like Katie...but with Scott's nose. She also has chubby thighs...like her Mommy and her sister. She has moved to heads down...which my ribs and lungs could have already told you from all of her kicking! The plan is to induce on or around June 11...if Dr. Miller is doing deliveries that day. I will check with her in 2 weeks and will have a better idea of the exact date. The 11th is good for me...because then I only have to remember that Katie is September and Brooklyn is June. But, we all know that Brooklyn could have her own agenda...so we will see! I also have the Glucose testing done in 2 weeks...so I am trying to be a good girl and eat healthy. But, Dr. Rowe wants me to gain at least 1 pound every week...I guess I can do that...Drs orders and all! More to come!

No comments: