Thursday, June 18, 2009

Aust Reunion 2009- Surfside Beach

This year the Aust Family Reunion was moved from New Braunfels to Surfside Beach. Thank Goodness! Because that is the only way we were able to go! Mommy was due to have Brooklyn any day and the beach was the farthest we could travel. We stayed at Diva and Gringo's house while the rest of the family spread out amongst the Coastal Sisters' rentals. (By the way...Diva and Aunt Honey are the Coastal Sisters and can help you with your beach rental needs...they have quite a few VERY awesome houses for rent...I'm just sayin'!)

Here I am looking cute!


Here I am with one of "my girls", Carly. She and her sisters were so awesome and played with me so much during the weekend. Mommy is forever grateful! By the way...Mommy could not come down to the beach, so most of these pictures are taken with the big lens from the porch of the beach house. Thank Goodness for front row!

And, here we are taking a walk down the beach...that is the rest of my girls and their Mommy and Daddy...their Mommy is my Daddy's cousin, Fran.

These are the Aust sibs. My Gringo is right in the middle! They are (from left) Aunt Ann, Uncle Bubba (aka Wade), Uncle Gordo (aka Gordon), Gringo, Aunt Gail, Uncle Ric and Uncle Rodney...can you imagine having all of those brothers and sisters? Whew!

And, this is how I spent my last hours of the vacay...sleeping with my Godfather, Matt! I was TIRED!

That's all for the reunion...until next year....

No comments: