Sunday, January 31, 2010

Update on the Girls


Hey guys...Katie here...I am certainly growing up and becoming my own little person. Can you believe that I am 3 1/2? Geez...I feel old! I am still loving school and playing with my friends. I also have an amazing new teacher, Keysha, who is a great teacher. I am learning so much and surprise Mom and Dad with my brains every day. I really want to start doing some fun activities. I am thinking gymnastics or soccer...not quite decided. I really want to ice skate...but that is just not reasonable right now. Maybe over the summer (I hope)! I went ice skating for the first time while we were in Fredericksburg, but the pics are on Mom's new video camera and we have downloaded that yet....we will add them when she gets herself in gear! I still love my little sister tons and am having more fun with her now that she can play back. Well, I am off to play with my Barbies or do some art...check back soon!

I guess it's my turn. Brooklyn here and I am so excited to finally be able to update you guys (Mommy can be so busy some times!) I am 7 1/2 months and am growing up so big (at least that is what everyone says). I am working on crawling...but don't worry, I can get around. I scootch and move and roll...but actual crawling is not far off. I am so close...it is just easier to army crawl at this point. I have at least one tooth that is trying to come out...but no such luck yet! Besides some yucky ear infections and a couple of colds, I am doing good. Believe me...they tell me my weight has not been bothered! I am tall and healthy...so I think I will be ok! I love school and my new teacher Ms. Martha, she has even introduced me to grits and real oatmeal...man I love those breakfast foods! Well, I am pretty much right on track (or way ahead if you ask Mommy and Daddy)...so check back, I am off to play and try to chase my doggy, Berit!

No comments: