Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hey Guys...we are UPDATED!

Ok, it has been a LONG time...so, if you want to catch up...you are going to have to go WAY back. Scroll down and go to Older Posts and go all the way back to our Easter posts...that is the last time Mommy updated. So, enjoy the reading!

By the way...Brooklyn here, I am one now. Can you believe it? I went to the doctor today and got 5 shots! I weigh just under 22 pounds (55%) and am in the 25% in height. I am thinning out...I was in the 75% at my last appointment. My doctor is amazed at how many words I can say...like Elmo, Momma, Dadda, Datie (Katie), pup, dank du (thank you) and many more...I am chatty. I also gave up the bottle the day before my birthday and am on milk and normal food. Such a big girl! I am almost walking. I will take a few steps...but prefer to crawl. I can keep up with Katie much easier on my knees. I will probably be running before we know it.

Anyway...that's about it...Mommy promises to be better with the blog. So, be sure to check back.


No comments: