Monday, December 10, 2007

Mommy's Big 3-0 Bash!

Yep, Mommy is officially 30! And, Daddy put together a very nice party to help celebrate the big event.


Mommy and Daddy moved all of my toys out of the living room and into my room...which really confused me. In addition to my toys, they moved my high chair in there as well. So, I kept myself busy playing with my toys and hanging in my chair. At least I was out of Mommy and Daddy's hair.


Here are some of the peeps enjoying themselves outside..and you see correctly...that is Mommy's cousin Lauren hanging with the crowd. Mommy was so happy that Lauren and Tristan were able to make it all the way from CALIFORNIA!

Here are a few more people...

Unfortunately, Mommy did not take too many pictures because she was busy being the birthday girl. And, there were no pictures taken with Mommy included (picture bottom lip sticking out a little bit.) Oh well...you can rest assured that Mommy had a great time and has great memories in her head.

No comments: