Saturday, January 05, 2008

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve at Mimi and Gaga's house. I had so much fun playing with my cousins and opening my presents! Here I am posing with the cousins...I refused to cooperate...so it is not the best picture. Just think...next year there will be at least 2 more little bodies in this picture. (Uncle Jeff and Aunt Tami are having Nicholas in February and Uncle Stinky Pete and Aunt Coolie are having a little brother or sister (?) for Anna...that cousin is due in July!)


I also got to move to the big kid table. Austin is so big that he moved up to the adult area...so I moved on in. Check out Anna's pose...that is her new thing...squint and smile! It is so funny!


MOM! Please don't bother me....I am opening presents!!!!

Hey Anna! What did you get? Will you share?

Pajamas...check. Milk...check. List to Santa...check. Big Problem: I am not home or in my bed yet!!!! Let's go!!!!


No comments: