Monday, May 12, 2008

Mommy's Day, 20 Months and More Swimming!

It was Mommy's Day Weekend and it could not have been more beautiful! So, I did some swimming!

Gringo got this safety jacket for me...it is very cool...but still a little big. I will have to practice swimming in it.


Until then...my wingies are perfect!


I also learned how to jump off the rocks! I say "unn, doo" (one, two) and put my arms up and jump! Daddy caught me the first few times...but then I just jumped in on my own. I go under and then pop back up laughing!

And...here I am with my Mommy! Happy Mommy's Day!!!

On top of all that, I turned 20 months on Sunday. I am talking more and more and am acting like such a big girl. I still love to eat...but I have slowed down on all of the food, I eat less at each sitting! I love grapes, pineapple, apples, strawberries...ok...I love fruit. I love grilled chicken, eggs and CHEESE! And, much more! I love to sing songs and have conversations. They don't always make sense...but I try. I love to say "Mommy, Mommy" and jump up and down...it is all about the jump! I got my first bloody nose today after a rough spill...which means that I am even more tough than back at 19 months! I sit on the potty and say "peepee...poopoo" but nothing has come out yet. I am trying! Stay tuned...things are getting exciting. Mommy and Daddy only have 12 school days left...look out summer here we come!

1 comment:

mandy said...

love the pigtail!! too cute.