Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Trip to New Orleans

Scott and I got to enjoy our first long weekend away, without Katie, over Memorial Day weekend. While Katie was wearing Diva and Gringo out, Scott and I got to celebrate our anniversary a little early with an amazing weekend in New Orleans. We did it all...Bourbon St., shopping on Magazine, Jackson Square, the Fresh Market, a wonderful Jazz dinner, and so much more. I think we walked a million miles...but we also ate a million calories!

We took a picture in front of this church...but for some reason I cannot find it on the camera. I guess the guy didn't hold the button long enough...bummer! So, here is the church!


We didn't have time for a riverboat ride...but it sure looks fun.



There is always time to stop in to Margaritaville!


No comments: