Monday, December 01, 2008

It's Official!

We are back! I know it has been a while...but I promise to be a better blogger!

It is also official that Katie is expecting a little brother or sister sometime in June! Unlike most people who have a due date...I guess I sort of have a due month...or due weeks...anyway, sometime early to mid-June should be pretty accurate. We have seen our little "worm" once at about 6 weeks and will get to see him/her next week...so pictures will be posted at that time. I also officially heard the heartbeat today...which is why I feel pretty good to post our news. We are just about 11 weeks and the blahs are finally starting to go away. Thank Goodness! I have been taking my twice a day shots and oodles of pills since about 4 weeks...so we should be off to a pretty good start.

In other news...Katie is growing up so much every day. She is progressing well with potty training, she is talking up a storm. She loves to say "Santa Claus...hohoho, hahaha!" She is just becoming the cutest little girl...we are having so much fun.

So, that is our world. Hope all is well out there...we will keep posting and will definitely keep all up to date on any baby news. By the way...we are going to find out the sex of the baby...so that should be here in the weeks to come!

2 comments:

Heath and Hilary said...

congrats! that is very exciting news.

mandy said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! that is so very exciting!! congrats. looking forward to all the updates on baby!