Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Christmas Day

After a very long drive (13 hours), we finally made it to New Mexico at about 10 am Christmas Morning. Just in time to notice that Santa had stopped by and to get a short rest in before the fun of the day began.

We headed out to the carnival at the base of the mountain to enjoy some tubing and rides. And, just as we got out of the car, it started SNOWING! It was great! White Christmas!

Here I am riding the carousel with my Nana...


This is me crammed into my stroller just as we arrived. I was still sort of sleepy...but jolted right up when I saw the fun that lay ahead...

(Blogger is driving me crazy by putting my pics in all crazy!) So, this is me at the bottom of the tubing hill...obviously I loved it!

I am so ready, Daddy!

This was just before the first tubing experience...a little nervous...but, as you saw above, I loved it!



No comments: