Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Day at the Rodeo

Blogger is driving me CRAZY! Please stop putting my pictures in random order for the love of everything!!! Ok...with that out of the way...Katie will tell you about her day at the rodeo.

Mommy and Daddy took me to the Rodeo to play and see a good show! I had so much fun! I was so ready to go because Mommy kept telling me that she had to work...even though it was Spring Break. Daddy explained that Mommy was "working" at the Rodeo...she volunteered out there 3 times during SB. So, I definitely had to go check it out...now I know why she does it!

Check me out with the panda bear that I won at the carnival! I love this panda!


Here I am posing in my Rodeo gear...check out my new boots. Mommy won a gift card (sort of) to Cavendar's...so they are nicer than my last pair. She would not normally spend that much $$ on boots that I will grow out of soon...but I am wearing the heck out of these boots. I wear them with my nightgowns, my shorts, my panties...anything!

I rode lots of rides...but all of the pictures are about the same. Me lovin' the heck out of going around and up in down in circles! So, here is the one example that Mommy is posting!

So, that panda that you saw earlier...here I am about to win it...NO! Daddy did not help...not much at least!

And, here is Mommy's favorite part of the day/night. We headed in to see the rodeo and concert and I loved all of it. I especially loved the fireworks and concert. I had the entire section in stitches as I sang and danced along with Gary Allan. I used my candy as a mic and jammed the ENTIRE show. I would not let my parents leave...even though Mommy was exhausted! Mommy and Daddy are convinced that I need to be in dance lessons SOON! Here is one of the pics that Mommy snapped of me jammin' out! Check out the serious singing face that I am sporting...I was actually singing something...no one knew exactly what...but I did!


No comments: