Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Updates to Come

To say that we have been busy would be an understatement. Not much of it is photo-worthy...but we do have some new pics to come soon. My 8th graders took their Reading TAKS yesterday...so I have a little breathing time until my 7th graders have their Reading TAKS at the end of April. But, stress level has been high and I have been busy. We have been working on Katie's new room in our "free" time. So far, Daddy's sports memorabilia has been moved out into the hall (which looks pretty darn good) and our DVDs have a new home (throw away those cases and store in a softback CD case...what a room saver). Slowly but surely it is getting close. Katie also got her first swing set this weekend. One of our co-workers gave it to us since her daughters are getting older. It is a great starter set...and Katie loves it. I do have pics of that to come...soon I hope! My belly is getting BIG and Brooklyn is moving around like crazy. I have another high risk appt next week...so I will scan those pics if we get any good ones. Baseball season is in full effect and the games have been fun...but the bats have been cold. Here's hoping for a warm-up...and SOON! And lastly, Rodeo 2009 is here! Which has meant for Cookoff Friday night...and my first shift Saturday morning (7am-4pm)...made for a long weekend. But, one shift down...three to go! I think Katie will love the rodeo even more this year...look for pics of that it the coming weeks.

Countdown to Spring Break is under way: 9 days! Or, more importantly, 7 school days!!!

No comments: