Wednesday, March 02, 2011

New Start...For Me (and whoever else might be out there!)

At this point I think I am updating for me. I plan on printing this out for the girls one day...as an album of their childhood. Well, most of it. So, even if no one is out there anymore...at least I will have something. I cannot believe I have not updating since Brooklyn was 18 months...she is almost 21 months! She has changed so much and is such an amazing little girl. She is hilarious and outgoing...and way less shy and serious than her older sister. Katie is just turning into the sweetest school girl. Every experience brings learning and she loves to learn. And, she loves to teach...guess it is in her blood! She loves to read to and teach Brook anything she can...and Brook learns best from Katie. It is amazing! Sisters have something special...lucky girls! So, I will update pics soon...I have TONS! Just wanted to break back in to the blogging world!

No comments: