Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Brooklyn is 18 Months!

Hey all, it's Brooklyn! I know that I don't get much face time on this blog...but I have made things pretty busy around the Aust house. I am growing up faster than my sister ever did, I guess it's because I want to do everything she does. I love to ask Mommy questions (that she may not always understand)...I say "Mommy, mommy, mommy, what this?" Mommy isn't always sure what "this" is...but she tries. I love Elmo and Dora! I love, love, love my big sister, Katie. I pucker up and give her kisses all of the time. Even after I hit her or push her or scratch her or bite her (yep...I let her know who is boss), Mommy makes me say sorry...my version of sorry is a kiss. Katie usually forgives me because my kisses are so cute :)!!! I don't have tons of teeth (we think I am taking after my mommy with the tooth issues), but the ones I do have work pretty well. I will eat most anything...including rocks and ice. You may not think this is funny...but I am SUPER cute when I point my little finger and say "No!"...my little voice is so cute and my little pointing finger...just melts hearts...seriously...it gets me out of a lot of trouble. Have I told you that I can wrap people around my finger pretty easily?!?! I take after my sister in my singing abilities...I LOVE to sing. My favorites are Itsy Bitsy Spider and Patty Cake...I love the "roll it and pat it" part...you should see my cute little "roll"! I can even get through most of the ABCs...so I am pretty smart...as we already knew! Mommy and Daddy say that I am such a delight...I guess I would agree with that. Katie might not always agree with that...but she is a wonderful big sister...and I adore her! As for my stats...I am average height and weight...all of my stuff seems to be working. Besides some mild skin sensitivities I am PERFECT in every way!

Check back soon...I am taking on the blogging world and it is about to get crazy!
Love,
Brooklyn, Little B, Brookers, Brook, Brookin

No comments: