Tuesday, July 08, 2008

4th of July

We headed down to Mimi and Gaga's bay house to celebrate the 4th...and it was fun. My cousin Anna joined the fun, which made it even better! We swam, played with bubbles, ate junk food, went swimming again...you know...the essentials.

Here we are enjoying some yummy pops...


The fireworks were all around! There were like 20 firework shows going on all around...not including the amazing show that my daddy put on...I loved the fireworks!


We had to move up to the house when Daddy started his show...he uses the deck for launching...and it gets pretty loud out there. These are some of the people that enjoyed Daddy's fireworks: Gaga, Jency, Mimi, Anna, Aunt Vickie, Me and Great Aunt Phi Phi...(notice Mimi covering Anna's ears...so funny!)

Look at that Gaga!

More looking up...man, my neck was sore after all of that! Aunt Vickie put me to sleep to the sound of the fireworks...I just couldn't make it to the end!


No comments: