Tuesday, July 15, 2008

SEA WORLD!!!

Now for the big reason we even left the house on Friday...SEA WORLD!!!! Kaitlyn loves fish...and water...so we thought that she would love Sea World. Well...she did!

Here we are waiting for the park to open...it is going to be a LONG day!


Katie's Nana and her cousins, Ally and Haley, came from Fredericksburg and met us at Sea World. This definitely made the trip even more fun! Here they are heading to see the horses.


We watched quite a few shows...and this one had the main person...SHAMU! I loved watching him...but I didn't quite want to take a picture with him. I guess I am not really into animal suits! So, Mommy helped me in the picture...but check out my lip...I was still not thrilled!

I even got to play in water and swim...but Mommy dropped the ball and didn't pack a swimsuit. So...I played in my onesie and Little Swimmer...nothing was going to stop me! Haley is in the blue suit...I am in the pink onesie and Ally is way in the back in the pink bikini...

Then Nana took me on this cool ride...it went WAY up high and dropped and bounced...I LOVED IT!!!! Mommy and Daddy were not quite sure, but Nana proved them wrong! I cried for like 15 minutes when I had to get off. Then...I fell asleep...guess I was a little tired.

Once I woke up...it was time to swim again!!!!

No comments: