Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Chuck & Dani

My cousin, Dani, spent the day with us yesterday and we had a blast! We played at the house and then headed out to Chuck E Cheese's for lunch and fun! I really loved watching the characters on stage and playing the games...but I really DID NOT LIKE Chuck the costumed guy...he is a scary RAT!!!!

Here we are waiting for our pizza!


And, here I am driving the only Chuck that I would even dare come in contact with...


See what happens when that big furry RAT walks by when I am trying to enjoy a nice ride on the carousel! Man...he sure did ruin that ride for me!

And, here we are playing a game that I really mastered. All you do is push that big button...I won us over 100 tickets on this game alone...I really had the touch. So, for those of you who play the lottery...I guess I could help you out...for a small fee!


No comments: