Monday, October 08, 2007

Football, football, football!

I have definitely grown to love football. I love watching Daddy's boys play each Monday and Tuesday/Wednesday...but I really love to watch my Texans! Here I am sporting the top to my Texans cheerleader outfit...it is a little big and will fit much better next season. But, the top works for now!


And, I have the comforts of Reliant Stadium right here in my house...a yummy turkey dog while I enjoy the game...who could ask for more!?!?


While Mom and Dad were hanging pictures, I was enjoying the game. I just wish they could have kept the noise down a little!!!

And, for those who are keeping up with the Johnston Grayhounds...7th graders are 3-0-1 (1 game to go) and 8th graders are 2-1 (4 games to go). Not too bad for a team with only 2 coaches...one of which has never coached football. We are so proud of our guys!


No comments: