Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Ft. Bend County Fair Time!

Mommy and Daddy had their first date at the Ft. Bend County Fair in Sept. 2002. And, we all know how that turned out...they got married! So, it is kind of a family ritual to head out to the Ft. Bend County Fair. Even though the last couple of years have kept us away. Last year I was just too small and the year before Hurricane Rita scared Houston...and Mommy and Daddy were busy hunkering down in their house.

So, we finally made it out and had a great time. I got to play some carni games...and for all who know my Daddy will know that I am a chip off the old block! I was a champ at picking rubber duckies!



Here's Daddy winning me another stuffed animal...this one was too hard for me!


Check out my tiger...I kept throwing it on the wet ground...so Mommy stashed him away for later.

Mommy and I rode the carousel...we had fun!

And, the rain had us scared all day...but as soon as we got to the fair this is what we saw...


No comments: