Monday, October 22, 2007

Renaissance Festival

We went to the Renaissance Festival this weekend. It was a beautiful weekend and we had a great time. The theme of the weekend was Pirates...so I wore my Halloween costume early...I am a pirate maiden! But, the "dew rag" makes me look more like a little Dutch girl, especially in front of the water wheel.

Ok, so I am not wearing shoes in this picture. It was all a part of the pose...but believe me...my crazy Mommy put shoes on me as soon as this picture was over...



Um, do you think they had strollers and goldfish in the true Ren days? Who cares...I love 'em!


See...here is proof that Mommy put those Nikes on...they totally do not go with this outfit!

Here is my beautiful flower halo...I can't believe that Mommy was able to get a picture of this thing on my head...it was off in a matter of seconds...where it will stay for EVER!!! Needless to say, I don't like it on my head too much!


No comments: