Sunday, October 28, 2007

Saturday Morning Soccer

Mommy's soccer team has 2 Saturday games...and this weekend was the first. It was a little chilly, but we had fun! Here are the girls getting ready to start. (Mommy wants you to excuse her appearance...it was cool and she was wearing her best "cold hiney coach" gear. Which is not too flattering to say the least!)


That would be Mommy with her hands on her head. The girls were playing great...but everyone was getting frustrated because the ball would not go in the net!!! (But, the other team wasn't having any better luck.) Mrs. Rogers is Mommy's co-coach. She is the other coach-looking lady in these pics!



This is what I got to do during the game...I got to play with my friend Lily! She is Coach Rogers' daughter (you have seen her before on the blog...I am sure.) We are best buds!

I love soccer! Daddy thought this was cute...so he bought me my own little ball...you will see pics of that another time. It is more my size than this big girl ball. (By the way...the score was 0-0 ...oh well, a tie is better than a loss!)


No comments: