Sunday, February 10, 2008

All Girl!

Tom-girl that is! So, I hate bows and head bands...and even give my mom and dad a little grief when it comes to ball caps...but I loved this batting helmet and was really upset when I had to take it off and leave Academy. I guess I am a lot like my Mommy. She was a ball player herself! Next trip...I take a little batting practice!


And, I am now 17 months old. I am constantly changing and there is no way that Mommy can re-cap the entire month in this post. But, my vocabulary is growing and is getting pretty clear. I love puppies and growling. Of course, I still like to eat...mostly whatever Mommy is eating, which now includes salad. Being outside makes me SO happy...and I love to hang out and chase Berit. We are doing some pretty fun stuff at school and I recently learned "blue" and "circle". Plus, I now get to go outside and play with the cars, which is the best part of the school day. I no longer sleep in a crib (see the post below for that story) and I am just an all around happy chick. Check back next month...it is a big mile stone! Or, check back daily...Mommy loves to update the blog and loves to have an audience!

No comments: