Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cooper's Party

Cooper Nelson turned one and had a great bash to celebrate! Here I am jumping in one of the jumpy things...I loved it! My friend Ainsley is hanging out in the yellow pants and Alexine is in mid-air behind me. We had some fun! Cooper will probably be more involved in the jumpy thingy at the next party, we were a little crazy for him!


Here we are singing. You can see my Aunt Coolie in the background...isn't my new little cousin so cute inside her belly? And, there are all of the other kiddos and friends, including Cooper and Colton's puppy, Casey. She loved the cake part of the party!


Ainsley and I really loved these cupcakes!

I jumped until it was too dark to see! And then I was constantly trying to go back outside to play some more!

This puppy pretty much displays exactly how we all felt at the end of the party. Isn't she cute?!


No comments: