Friday, February 08, 2008

I've Been Tagged!- Lynn

here are the rules:
1. you have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. you must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).
3. after you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.
4. at the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details).

For those of you reading and have no idea what is going on...us blogaholics (me and some of my crazy friends and blog friends) like to do these things. That said...if I tag you and you don't do this...I really don't care...I just thought this one sounded easy and fun. If I tag you and you don't have a blog...get the HINT!!!!

L-Love my family. All of it! Moms, dads, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, cousins, aunts, uncles, in-laws, SCOTT, KAITLYN...you get the point!
Y-Yikes! That is what I say when roaches are within a 100 miles! Well...if I can see them!
N-Nothing beats a Red Raider football game at Jones Stadium! Guns Up!
N-Never give up! That motto has gotten me through so much in life!

Tagged: Hilary, Allison, Amy, Ashlee (no blog? See above...get the hint!!!) Don't feel pressured...I know we are all busy!

1 comment:

Byman said...

Seriously? My middle names are Devereaux or Davison. Not promising. Tag me next time and I'll try to play along!