Sunday, April 08, 2007

Beach Party Bingo

We spent Good Friday at South Padre. It was my first trip to the beach, where it wasn't too cold to play on the sand. I've been to the beach house quite a few times...but the sand makes it so much more fun!


Daddy, Uncle Eric and Nana spent some time getting some shade set up so that us kiddos could have some non-sunburning fun!

And then I had a little nap in the back seat of Nana's car. Mommy tried to put me in her car but I kept slipping off of the leather seats! Note to Mommy when buying your next car...CLOTH!!!

This is my cousin Ally. She lives in Kerrville, so I don't get to see her very often. We had a lot of fun this weekend!

This is a picture of Ally and her sister Haley. Aren't their matching suits cute! Maybe when I get older I can match them too!


No comments: