Friday, April 13, 2007

Mr. Handsome...WHAT?!?!?

Maybe it is the fact that it is Friday the 13th...or maybe this woman was just crazy...or BLIND...whatever it was it made my Mommy feel kind of confused. Maybe you can help...let us know what you think.

Here's the story...We stopped by Lowe's on our way home today and were checking out when we were approached by a manager. She was talking to me (Katie) when all of a sudden she called me Mr. Handsome! She then said that I must know my name...because I smiled when she called me Mr. Handsome...what!!! I was laughing at her craziness! Oh man, I am just a little hot under the PINK collar! Please see a picture of the exact outfit I was wearing at the scene of the crime. Yep, it is a prodominantly PINK shirt, with a BOW on the collar! Not to mention my "pretty girl" face! What do you think?


2 comments:

Byman said...

All Girl! I love crazy people.

Phyl said...

Same thing happened to Mark so it is just the crazy peole out there that talk without thinking first. He had on an ALL BLUE train shirt and ALL blue shorts and this Alzheimer's lady said what a beautiful girl he was.

Nutty people are around us everywhere.

No biggie.

Love great aunt phyl