Saturday, August 11, 2007

11 Months and the Texans

I am 11 months old today! It has been such a great month. We went on a wonderful trip and I got to spend so much time with Mommy and Daddy. I am so close to walking. I will walk like a champ as long as I can hold on...and I am standing on my own better and better every day. I have 6 teeth and I love to eat my veggies (asparagus, carrots, green beans, sweet potatoes, and many more), fruits, turkey, and more! I hate baby food and cannot stand it more than a couple of bites at a time. Mommy is planning my big 1 year birthday and is searching for the cake pans for my big cake! Only one month to go...stay tuned!

Here I am on my 11 month birthday. The other big thing about today is that it is the first pre-season Texans game of the season! So exciting at our house! Gaga is at the game...but we are just watching from the comfort of our home. Maybe we can join him some time this season. Well, depends on the noise level (see the Astros entry below)! Check out my pink football pants and my cool Texans football!





Check out the form! She is ready to take a snap! Guess her Daddy (the new Johnston M.S. football coach) will be proud!


Katie loves to play with her little friends on the recliner!


1 comment:

Heath and Hilary said...

I love the one with the hat. Go Texans!