Friday, August 03, 2007

Lubbock or Bust!

We spent 3 days in Lubbock, which was very fun! We stayed with Amy, Jerry and Nicholas...they are really good friends of our family! We had lots of fun catching up and seeing Lubbock. If you haven't been there lately you would not even recognize the place! It is incredible!

We visited the Delta Gamma lodge and posed for pics. Mommy says that this will be a great picture to show the girls when I pledge in about 17 years! Anchors Away!



We also visited Texas Tech (Go Raiders!) and posed for some pics with the seal. Here I am with Nicholas, we are future Red Raiders for sure!


Here we are...me and Mommy, Nicholas and Amy, and another one of Mommy's good friends, Hilary. They all graduated from Tech!


I also had fun playing with Nicholas. It was the first time that I was the "big" kid...and I took full advantage of that. Sorry for taking your toys Nicho!



No comments: