Thursday, August 23, 2007

Birthday and Beachin'

Daddy had a birthday last Sunday and we got to go down to the beach house for the day to celebrate. Mommy and Daddy have been crazy and tired with all of the back-to-school preparations...so it was a well deserved break. Apparently the kids come back this coming Monday...here we go again! At least I will get to enjoy all of the football and baseball games that Daddy will be coaching. Mommy even says that I am getting a little JMS outfit to help cheer the Grayhounds to victory! (Sort of hard for Mommy, being a Pershing Panda alumna!)

Anyway, enough with back to school...here I am at the beach!



This is a really cool gazebo that I get to play in at the beach. Keeps me out of the sun, out of the sand, and it is tons of fun!


I was so tired on the way home that this is a VERY rare smile. I fell asleep in the car around 6:15 and Mommy had to wake me up the next morning at 7 to get ready and head to school. What a day!


1 comment:

Byman said...

6:15 until 7? Are you serious. My mom would kill for sleep like that. I love to welcome the sun. I can teach you how do it too- your parents will HATE it!
-Luke Byman