Saturday, August 11, 2007

My Astros Experience!

Here I am with Daddy before the game...this is the awesome view from Big and Tiny's loft. Pretty close, wouldn't you say?



Check out my pink Converse! They make the outfit! I got them the day I was born...but am just now fitting into them. Just in time to wear my pink Astros shirt! (Thanks Aunt Dana and Uncle Matt for these cool shoes!)




All smiles before the game. The seats were not exactly kid friendly...second row behind the third base dugout. Prime foul ball and broken batt teritory. So, when I lost it the first time the crowd got loud...it was an easy decision for Tiny to take me back to the loft to watch the game on TV. Mommy, Daddy and Big stayed for all 11 innings while I was sleeping comfortably in the crib.





I didn't have any issues with things being too loud before the ear surgery...but now that I can hear I am super sensitive to loud sounds. Mommy and Daddy think it will get better...we will just have to work up to it. Astros fans can be extra loud...thank goodness...but I will just have to get used to it!


No comments: