Thursday, June 12, 2008

21 Months!

As of June 11th, I am 21 months old! Things are getting pretty fun around the house as I approach the big 2! I am starting the potty training thing (actually, my school started me on it and Mommy and Daddy are working on it at home), I am able to communicate so much better so that I can get what I want (mostly I just go get it, but sometimes I can't reach), and I am turning into such a crazy, funny, sweet little girl (or so my family says)! I still like to dress myself, but Mommy draws the line when we are heading out of the house. I have a HUGE crush on Elmo and must have all things Elmo...toothbrush, pajamas, shoes, clothes, diapers (Pampers), cups, movies, dolls, etc. You get the point! Oh, does anyone out there know where to find Elmo panties? Not so easy! We have lots of fun stuff planned for the summer and it should make for some fun blogging. On a serious note, we are still praying for our Badger to be comfortable during this time. She is such a strong little lady...we are all very thankful for any prayers and thoughts. Thanks for checking in and we will be posting later! Enjoy my crazy outfits below!

Mommy and Daddy caught me wearing this outfit the other evening. Mommy left her shoes and socks out after her walk...so after my bath I put them on and walked into the living room. I put them on all by myself...too funny! By the way, those are ankle socks on Mommy!


Mommy wrapped me in my towel after bathtime tonight. I refused to let her take the towel off. So, I put on her shoes and played like this until she got paranoid about the no diaper situation.


Then, once the Elmo pjs were on (of course!) I put more of those nasty socks on! Mommy needs to put those in the hamper after her walks...don't you think!!!!


No comments: