Thursday, June 26, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: Babies, Babies!!!

June 25th was the day of babies!!! First, joining this world in the WEE hours of the morning (very early Wed.)...Preslee Ann Barnett! Congrats Ashlee and Joe...and big sis Mackayla! Can't wait to see some pictures (hint, hint)!!!

And...then the newest Strauss girl joined the family at 9:12am...Sophia Peyton Strauss...daughter to Julie and Peyton (my brother) and little sis to Anna!!!! Phia...as Katie calls her...weighed in at 7lbs. 7 oz. and 20 inches long. We got to see the beautiful little sweetie last night...but I didn't take my camera. But, I will post pics as soon as her parents give me the go ahead....and as soon as I take some! I love babies...so June 25th was a great day! Oh...and all baby girls and their mommy's are doing great.

By the way, for those of you who are wondering...no, we are not ready for our next one yet...you would not believe how many people have asked me that question!!! Don't worry...it will happen...just not yet! I really have to be prepared for pregnancies...they are not the easiest 9 months for my body. So, be patient...

No comments: