Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pictures?!?

I know some of you out there are thinking "Where are the darn pictures?" Well, I have some...I just need to upload them and update the blog. Every afternoon I have intentions of doing just that. But, we are dealing with a premature 2 year old at our house (don't we still have 3 months?!?!?!) AHAHAHA! Imagine...our sweet little Katie throwing herself on the floor and crying because we don't understand what she wants! We are working on words...and lots of them...but she gets frustrated at us for not understanding...and we get frustrated because she gets so frustrated. It is a terrible time for all involved. While you might think that I would have time to update the blog because Katie has been spending so much time in her room having time outs...I am often putting myself in time out for laughing at her outbursts (which really ticks her off) or getting over-frustrated with her antics. I knew this was coming...and it is probably not as bad as we think it is...but it sure is taxing!

So, long story short...pictures are coming!

No comments: